Road Freight Forwarder - Dublin North
- Freight Forwarding
- Dublin North
- Dublin North
Global Logistics provider in Dublin North are now seeking applications for a UK/European Freight Forwarding / Transport organiser to assist in road freight (FTL and LTL) and short sea container freight – import and export.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Take care of existing clients needs by road and container in and out of Europe.
- Ensure that all transactions are processed timely and accurately in line with company procedures and expectations.
- Comply fully with legislation and industry norms.
- Foster excellent relationships and services with European agents.
- Maintain and improve existing CRM practices.
- Ensure all agents operate in line with company agreements for service levels and pricing.
- Engage with suppliers, where required, to secure prices or services.
- Review new agent opportunities and make recommendations to the senior management team.
- Experience within Shortsea and International Road freight Essential
- 3rd Level Degree in Transport & Logistics, Business Degree or Industrial Equivalent an advantage but not essential.
- Full comprehension of the English language – both written and spoken
Ability to operate fluidly and adapt swiftly in a fast-paced and often changeable environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience in relationship management and strong commercial awareness.
- Computer Literate
€Neg depending on experience
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Megan Scally on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/