A busy North Dublin based Engineering company are now seeking an experienced Roller Shutter Engineer. Working within a close team, you will carry out maintenance, repairs (including unscheduled emergency repairs) and installation of industrial roller doors for customers which include some of Ireland's biggest and most well-known companies.
- Previous experience working with industrial or automatic doors an advantage but not essential
- Good mechanical and electronic aptitude an advantage
- Must have previous experience in Access Control
- Must have a Safe Pass and Manual Handling Certificate
- Experience with hand and power tools
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good timekeeping essential
- Flexibility to be on-call to service emergency repairs (6-week rota basis)
- Work on their own initiative and at sites
- Diligent with health and safety
- Good interpersonal skills
- A current clean driver’s licence.
Full Time Permanent
Excellent remuneration package, access to a company vehicle, phone etc.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/