Supply Chain Manager - Planning
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Cork, Cork City
This international pharmaceutical based in Cork is looking for a Supply Chain Manager (Planning) for a 12-month contract.
- The ideal candidate will work on supply chain problems of a diverse scope.
- Introduce and integrate new technologies andor new processes.
- Develop inventory to support delivery of the business goals.
- Planning and forecasting.
- Materials management.
- Develop and implement programs with global planning and suppliers.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Project management experience across the supply chain.
- Production planning
- Master Production Scheduling
- CMO management experience.
- Knowledge of business operating systems, production scheduling, OracleDB2Access databases and Excel.
- Proficient in ERP system software, with emphasis on Operations and Supply Chain.
- Strong cGMP experience.
• 7+ years of relevant experience in related field and a BS or BA; or
• 5+ years of relevant experience and a MA/MBA.
• Experience in a pharmaceutical operations/cGMP environment highly desirable.
Full time, FTC 12 months
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Megan Scally on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/