Shipping Coordinator - Dublin North
- € 25000 - € 30000
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin North
Our client is a high-end Manufacturing company based in Dublin North, Looking for a Shipping Coordinator.
To meet Customer’s / Businesses requirements for the safe and efficient transport of orders from Our Global Factories and Suppliers to various Global locations / Clients effectively and in accordance with statutory requirements.
To Handle documentation & administration requirements for import shipments.
- Liaise with the Customer Service Dept to ensure requirements regarding delivery dates/times are met.
- Liaise with other Clients offices/ Product Dealers / Freight agents worldwide
- Arrange for transport of cargo and agree rates where no tariffs exist, maximise cost-effectiveness.
- Preparation of Documents for Exports Worldwide.
- Perform and implement general administration.
- 2+ years’ experience in Shipping with Multi-Modal freight experience - Essential
- Sound I.T. & Administrative skills.
- Experience with Customs / Shipping Documentation requirements / regulations - Essential
- Attention to detail
- Fluent English both verbal and written
Hours - Office Hours, Monday to Friday
Great salary and benefits for the right candidate.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Megan Scally on 01 832 6330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/