Shipping Line CSR - Dublin City Centre
- LSR5377 - DLJ1
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin South
Dublin based International Shipping Line now seek to hire an experienced Shipping Line CSR to provide a comprehensive Outbound customer service solution, incorporating all aspects of the export process from customer booking, transport arranging, customs, hazardous application and ancillary invoicing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage Key Accounts – VIP customers
- Answer incoming phone calls and emails from internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage expectations of both Irish customers and UK based CS, bringing a cultural understanding to smooth the operation and improving the relationship
- Educate London based CSR shipping norms sharing knowledge on Ireland specifics and providing local intelligence on how to handle specific issues.
- Carry out of an urgent amendments, ensuring correct data input into internal systems, correct routing is applied as per guidelines and vessel schedules.
- Ensure the correct procedures are followed at all times
- In conjunction with GSSC and London CSR review and define process to improve customer experience
- Assist in sales administrative tasks as and when required
- Ensure customer are aware of the Group policy and manage expectation
- Engage with customer to push E business solutions
- Work with local trade to provide equipment and feeder forecast
- Assist with equipment issues in conjunction with Local Trade and ILS
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience of working within a Shipping/Ocean operations customer service environment (essential)
- Experience of working for a shipping or forwarding company (essential)
- Knowledge of Irish shipping Market
- Ireland and world geographical knowledge (desirable)
PRACTICAL & TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
- Microsoft Office (Email, Excel, Word)
- Committed to deliver excellent customer service
- “Can do attitude”
- Ability to work in a team and own initiative
- Committed to continuous improvement
- Qualification in the shipping or forwarder sector (desirable)
- Learning Certificate Higher Level or similar equivalent level
Full time, permanent
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Danielle Lynch on 01 - 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/