Transport Admin/Systems Processor - Dublin North
- Warehousing & Transport
- Dublin North
- € 28000 - € 30000
- Dublin West, Dublin North
A market leader in express delivery and logistics services is now seeking a Transport Admin/ Systems Processor to join their team. The client is implementing new software that will provide Automated Route Optimisation, GPS Tracking and a Customer Feedback Platform.
They require an energetic, analytic and focused person to assist in the monitoring and reporting from this new system. How the system is used may develop over time, so they need someone flexible and willing to work on their own initiative to ensure they get the most from the system.
Applicants will need experience in analysis and be skilled in Excel.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and Manage Transport Routing & Tracking System
- Process transfer of data from the Transport Management System to and from routing system, ensuring data matching across systems.
- Ensure address accuracy in line with GPS co-ordinates to allow for route planning.
- Monitor driver location Vs planned delivery time in order to establish the potential impact on expected delivery times.
- Generate reports from the system to evaluate planned Vs actual performance.
- Generate reports to analyse off-loading time at consignee premises.
- Respond to enquiries and reported problems, bringing them to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Deal with calls from customers and drivers and assist in their enquiries.
- Flexible, hands-on approach to prioritising duties and achieving deadlines.
- Proficient in Excel / Experience in Report generation.
- Methodical with excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive and responsible for taking personal ownership of the role.
- A proactive communicator in the use of email and phone.
- Fluent English both written and spoken essential.
- Flexible, adaptable and quick to learn
- Standard hours are 08:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
- Some Saturdays 06:30-10:30.
- €28,000 - €30,000 per year (DOE)
- Bonuses and Pension
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/