Transport Customer Service - Dublin 24
- Warehousing & Transport
- Dublin West
- € 25000 - € 28000
- Dublin West, Dublin City Centre
Established Logistics company in Dublin South requires a Customer Service Agent, due to continuing growth. Minimum of 1 years experience in Transport, Logistics or Courier industry is essential.
Candidates with customer facing skills are especially welcome.
Excellent typing and fluent clear English to native standards as well as an excellent telephone manner are essential.
You will be working with the Customer Service Manager and fellow team members to deliver an exceptional level of customer service
- Responsible for forwarding and distributing palletized freight within UK and Ireland.
- Verify consignment manifests – analyze weight, size and durability.
- Determined and negotiate appropriate transportation – issue quotations – completed documentation.
- Liaise with drivers to ascertain expected delivery times – provide updates to consignees and client.
- Ensure compliance with tracking rules – liaise with consignees and the client to resolve any issues.
- Calculate and issue invoices in timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure effective collection and processing of payments on delivery of goods (POD’s).
- Experience working in fast paced customer service environment is essential
- Excellent planning, and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Competent in MS Office, including excel and PowerPoint and data entry.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to priorities tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer services skills required
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (written and verbal)
- Flexibility in working hours is required.
Terms: Permanent, Full-time (Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5:30 pm)
Salary: €25,000 - €28,000 DOE
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/