Transport Planner-Spanish, Meath
- Warehousing & Transport
- € 25000 - € 33000
Due to the expansion of business in routes from mainland Spain, we are now looking to recruit an Assistant for our Spanish Transport Manager. The role is based in our offices in Trim Co
Meath, however, The Manager is based in Spain, and so some travel to and from Spain will
be required on an ongoing basis.
Responsibilities and Requirements include ;
- Main duty is to provide support to the Spanish Transport Manager.
- Fluent Spanish is essential.
- Willing to travel to Spain frequently.
- Excellent IT Skills experience in freight systems an advantage.
- Provide assistance in business development/Sales.
- Proven Administration Skills.
- Assisting in dealing with Suppliers, Customers and Hauliers over the phone and by email.
- Assisting with Administration, making sure all paperwork is correct and up to date, including booking forms, POD’S, Invoices and Costings on jobs.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Must have excellent time management and problem solving skills.
- 3- 4 years Experience in transport Industry.
- Experience in the transport of perishables desirable.
- Own car and driving licence.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is looking for a challenging and rewarding position in
the growing perishable transport market.
Type: Full-Time Permanent Position.
Salary: €25,000 - €33,000 DOE
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/