Van Sales Representative - Dublin West
- LSR- 5626Dy
- Warehousing & Transport
- Dublin West
- € 25000 - € 28000
- Dublin West, Dublin City Centre
Our client is a well-established manufacturer of food ingredients for the butchery, artisan producers and specialist food retail sectors. Is looking for a Van Sales Representative to join their team. They have built an excellent reputation for the quality of their products and the service they provide. The depot is located in Rathcoole and your focus will be on the Leinster Region.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Development of sales to existing customers and developing new business.
- Working closely with customers to ensure the delivery of maximum customer experience at all times.
- Sales co-ordination, regular planning and follow through to ensure achievement of sales targets.
- Communicate regularly to the Directors providing timely updates highlighting opportunities.
- Develop and build strong relationships to maximise sales opportunities across the region.
- Continually gather market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage.
- Previous food sales experience (minimum 3 years) is essential ideally with a background gained in the butchery sector.
- Enthusiastic with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Good IT skills (MS Office).
- Valid C / C1 driver’s licence
An attractive package is on offer for the right candidate including competitive base salary, commission and company vehicle together with ongoing training and support.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/