Warehouse & Logistics Manager-Dublin North 45-55k
- Warehousing & Transport
- Dublin North
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin North
Position: Warehouse and Logistics Manager
Location: Dublin North
Summary of role
- Take full authority for all areas of operation within the warehouse - Including maximising
- efficiency to allow the warehouse and its employees function at an optimal level.
- Must ensure a high level of cleanliness throughout the warehouse ‘clean as you work policy’.
- Manage and plan Staff Rota and annual leave in all areas of the operation
- Improving operational efficiencies and reducing errors Ensure all staff are up to date on all procedures.
- Training staff how to prepare and build pallets when picking orders.
- In conjunction with the transport manager and operations team effect the planning of goods inwards
- Stock Report Management
- Monitor packaging costs, stock levels and suppliers.
- Ensure problems and or difficulties which may arise are dealt with promptly and in a professional and business-like manner.
- Develop and maintain effective communication and relationships with staff and customers.
- Effectively manage resources, through assessment of workloads and delegation of tasks, in order to meet deadlines and business objectives.
- Ensure timely completion of all business administration including invoicing stock report management
- The position will offer the opportunity for an active role and participation within the company’s business development
Skills and experience required
- Proven experience in Warehouse operations management
- Team leadership and people management.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office software for business
- Demonstrable experience in managing the flow of product in and out of the warehouse.
- Proficient in warehouse management systems.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership.
- Experience working as an Operations or Warehouse Manager.
- Strong planning and organising skills, with the ability to multi task whilst working to deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal & administrative skills.
- Be computer literate with a good level of I.T. skills.
Salary: €45,000 - €55,000 (DOE)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please do not apply for this vacancy unless you meet the minimum pre-requisite requirements as our clients have instructed us that they do not wish to receive applications from candidates that do not meet the minimum requirements. If you wish to register your CV for general consideration we would be delighted to receive it on [email protected]
Logiskills are leading recruitment specialists for the manufacturing, freight & logistics industries. Roles we typically recruit for include; air, sea and road freight forwarding; warehouse; distribution; transport; logistics; supply chain; materials; purchasing; procurement; engineering; manufacturing; production; finance; accountant; customer service; admin; accounts; coordination; clerk; agent; supervisor; manager; management