Warehouse Operations Manager
- Warehousing & Transport
- € 45000 - € 50000
- Dublin West, Kildare
Our client, a well known national food brand is currently hiring an Evening Shift Warehouse Operations Manager. This is a critical role within the organisation and will report directly to the Operations Manager. They will be responsible for the effective management of all staff, processes, policies and company property.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all warehouse evening shift operations, utilising all resources on shift to ensure accuracy in pick rates and to achieve maximum productivity without compromising product integrity or health and safety.
- Ensure all administration functions required by the operation are completed correctly and on time to include training records, timekeeping records, accident and near miss reports and disciplinary management administration records.
- Liaising with customer service managers, day shift manager, transport manager and quality assurance to ensure smooth flow of product in both directions.
- Monitor warehouse staff performance and progress; motivate and encourage teamwork to ensure productivity targets are both maintained and exceeded.
- Provide regular reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis on KPIs on staff pick rates, stock availability, damages etc.
- Management of resources and organising the recruitment and training of staff in conjunction with HR
- 5 years managerial warehouse experience is essential, preferably in a Frozen or Chilled environment
- Proven IT skills – WMS or similar; Microsoft Excel
- Proven ability to manage a variety of tasks within a fast-moving working environment that is customer focused
- Proven experience in driving continuous improvement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Demonstrated success in leading and managing teams and to build strong cross functional relationships
- Ability to work collaboratively with managers at all levels
Terms: 15:00 - Midnight/Monday to Friday
Permanent - West Dublin
Package: €45K - €50K
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Gail Fitzgerald on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please do not apply for this vacancy unless you meet the minimum pre-requisite requirements as our clients have instructed us that they do not wish to receive applications from candidates that do not meet the minimum requirements.
Logiskills are leading recruitment specialists for the manufacturing, freight & logistics industries. Roles we typically recruit for include; air, sea and road freight forwarding; warehouse; distribution; transport; logistics; supply chain; materials; purchasing; procurement; engineering; manufacturing; production; finance; accountant; customer service; admin; accounts; coordination; clerk; agent; supervisor; manager; management