Warehouse Operative - Dublin 15
- Warehousing & Transport
- Dublin West
- € 26000 - € 28000
- Dublin West, Dublin North
Our client who is a leading Irish mover of palletised freight and parcel consignments across Ireland, the UK and Europe, is now seeking an experienced full-time permanent Warehouse Operative to join their team for evening work (4 pm - 1 am).
Title: Warehouse Operative
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Order picking and packing,
- Reach forklift driving,
- Loading/unloading of vehicles and Trailers
- General warehouse duties.
- Two years warehouse/order picking experience,
- Methodical work practices with attention to detail.
- Numeric ability is essential,
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Reach or counter-balance Forklift licence is essential
Hours of Work:
The shift is from 4 pm to 1 am and in this shift, you will mainly be doing container unloading.
Salary: €26k - €28k (DOE) per year.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on (01) 832 6330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/