Warehouse Supervisor/Team leader (implant) Co Tip.
- Warehousing & Transport
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor/Team leader (implant) to manage our Client’s warehouse in Co. Tipperary. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members (5-10 people), so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Be good with targets and cost effective techniques i.e. lean management, reducing costs
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- This candidate would need pharmaceutical experience and production experience, as well as some experience in logistics
- The role is Monday to Friday and it is an evening shift, 2-10pm.
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Good PC skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Full time permanent
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Karin on 021-2339200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/