Global 3PL based in Dublin North now requires an experienced Accounts Assistant for a minimum 6 months contract.
- Monthly creditor reconciliations
- Weekly payments alongside ad hoc requests
- Daily banking entries in SAP
- Customs TAN account reconciliation and top up
- Maintain Fixed Asset register
- Contribute to cash forecasting for AP spend projections
- Liaising with Supplier and Operators – managing queries.
- Vendor Set-Up - Entry of new supplier details into Azyra/SAP systems
- Liaison with external auditors
- Provide support to the Finance Manager for period-end close
- Provide support to WEMEA Finance Team for Irish service entity
- Team Management, performance review and planning
- Month End Close
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role, within the Freight/Logistics industry.
- SAP experience essential
- Azyra experience a plus
- Strong basic accounting knowledge
- Time management skills
- Can-Do attitude / Ownership attitude
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Applications i.e. Excel / Word etc
- Industry knowledge desirable but not essential
- Good communication skills
- Can work on own initiative
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
6 month minimum contract, Full-time, Mon – Friday
Dependant on experience but circa €32-35,000
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/