Long established freight forwarder requires an Airfreight Export Coordinator for their North Dublin office. The job holder will be a member of the Dublin Air Freight Team with responsibility for arranging the export of customer's cargo by air. The main responsibilities include:
- Provision of optimum Customer Service
- Management of all operational communication with customers and suppliers.
- Receiving orders from customers via phone and email systems
- Organising collections
- Booking space with airlines
- Preparation of shipping and customs documentation via systems
- Arranging transportation to the airport
- Advise customer of Pre-alerts and Postflights
- Answering customer queries
- Adherence to procedures relating to the accrual of costs, invoicing, cross charging, completion of shipment files and general administration.
- Preparation of weekly / monthly statistics reports.
- A minimum of two years export air freight forwarding operations experience in a busy Airfreight Export department.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Working knowledge of Customs Procedure
- Good problem solver
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal Communication Skills
Full time, permanent
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs