Air Freight Coordinator - Dublin North
- Warehousing & Transport
- Dublin North
- € 30000 - € 35000
- Dublin North
Our Client a leading Freight and Logistics Company based in North Dublin now requires an Air Freight Coordinator to join their expanding team.
Reports to: Air Freight Operations Supervisor
Overall Job Purpose: Provide Operational support in the daily activities of the Imports and Exports Function in order to provide excellent customer service.
Will need to ensure a good working relationship with colleagues in Import Dept, Sales, Accounts, Transport and Import Manager.
- Will need to ensure a good working relationship with Airlines, Handling Agents,
Hauliers, Customs, Dept of Agriculture and Customers.
Key tasks and Responsibilities
- Compliant with all companies Dublin accounting, operational and customs processes.
- Specific customer account management within a general Export role.
- Ensure at all time that Customer expectations are met and exceeded.
- Ensure customs documentation is processed with a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Files invoiced within 24 hours of arrival of shipment into Dublin.
- Customer In the transit reports are completed accurately and in a /timely manner.
- Ensure to maintain a high focus on Health & Safety, Hygiene and Housekeeping.
- All c.o.d.s are invoiced and collected prior to delivery of shipments.
Key Outputs / Performance Measures
- Number and quality of daily files processed.
- Number and quality of customs entries processed.
- Number and quality of files invoiced.
- Quality and timing of customer in transit reports.
- Quality and timing of response to customer and customs queries.
- Leaving Certificate
- Third level Degree qualification
- Strong technical ability
- Air Cargo Security
- Air Freight Accounting Experience
Person Competencies (Skills, Knowledge, Ability)
- Must be a team player & have the ability to meet strict deadlines and targets
- Proven aptitude in understanding, analysing and managing data
- An advanced proficiency on MS Office Suite (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to discuss requirements with business subject matter experts as well as technical personnel
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise work requests
- Strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail to ensure quality reporting
- Ability to interpret Financial / Non-Financial Data
- Excellent communication skills
- Possesses a high level of IT skills and skills in data manipulation
- Good Accounting Knowledge.
- Advanced IT skills.
- Knowledge of procedures, regulations
€30,000 - €38,000 (DOE)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on (01) 832 6330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/