A leading independent North Dublin Logistics and Freight Forwarding company are now seeking an experienced Air Import Supervisor. The client handles the importation of various cargos from around the world, no day is ever the same and your day will be filled with variety. You will work as part of a small team and your role will involve processing Freight Import shipments from start to finish and delivering a high level of customer service.
The client is looking for an operator who can work in a fast-growing Air Import Department, taking a Supervisory role within the department, supporting the Import Manager with various responsibilities.
If you are a real team player, confident and ambitious, then this is the role for you!
- 4-5 years’ recent experience in either an Air Import operations position
- Knowledge of all aspects of Air Imports along with practical experience completing Customs Clearance entries.
- Team Leader or supervisory experience
- Experience with quotations
- Booking jobs and arranging collections and deliveries
- Invoicing and job accounting
- Excellent customer service & organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Good communicator
€40-45,000 per year (DOE)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs