A leading Freight Forwarder celebrating 40 years in business this year is now seeking an experienced Air Ocean Export Operations Executive to join their growing team. This an exciting opportunity to join a growing company. If you are a team player who works well within a fast-paced environment, are confident and ambitious to succeed then this is the role for you.
Working as part of a team of 5 people, your role will involve processing Ocean and Airfreight shipments from start to finish whilst delivering a high level of customer service.
- Coordination of all aspects of the Export process (including, but not limited to, organising customer collections, bookings with Airlines and Ocean lines, providing customer updates and tracking information.
- Creating MAWB, HAWB / BOL’s
- Performing export clearances in our in-house customs software.
- Determine problems that may arise, finding solutions and keeping lines of communication
- Responsible for adhering to SOP
- Work closely with other departments to deliver a high level of service to customers
- Min 2 years’ experience in an Export Operations position
- Knowledge of Air and/or Sea operations
- Excellent customer service, planning & organisational skills
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Knowledge of all aspects of Exports
- Booking jobs and arranging collections and deliveries
- Invoicing and job accounting
Full-time, Permanent, Office-based
€32,000 – 38,000 per year (DOE)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs