Airfreight Forwarder - Dublin 9
- LSR5823 - DLF1
- Freight Forwarding
- Dublin North
A global 3PL now requires an experienced Air Freight Forwarder on a permanent contract. This position involves working in the Air freight department, organising customer import/export shipments by Air to global destinations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handling of airfreight export freight operations from receipt of booking to arrival / handover (depending on terms of shipment)
- High standard of Customer service to clients
- Issuance of HAWBs/MAWBs as required
- Raising of sales invoices to clients
- Raising accruals for supplier charges.
- Organise consolidations; LCL & FCL
- Min 2 years in Airfreight Operations
- Good working knowledge of the airport / air freight / airlines / cargo handling agents
- Strong customer focus
- Proven ability to multi-task, work in a team and maintain files
- Excellent standard of verbal and written English
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong IT skills in MS Office products with experience using databases
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Danielle Lynch on 01-8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Our latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/