An established Freight Forwarder based in North West Dublin now seek to hire an experienced Airfreight Imports Clerk. The company will cross-train you in Ocean forwarding to add to your skillset. Reporting to the Operations Manager your key responsibilities will include;
- Accepting & processing import air and ocean freight bookings.
- Import customs clearance
- Issuing quotations.
- Post-flight checks.
- Passing airline accounts.
- Efficient resolution of operational problems/invoice queries.
- Producing spreadsheets with profit reports.
- Invoicing and Filing
- General administrative duties.
- 2-3 year’s previous experience in air freight import freight forwarding, ideally with some knowledge of Ocean forwarding.
- Import customs clearance knowledge.
- Excellent problem solving, planning & organising skills.
- Excellent communication/telephone skills.
- Strong Customer Service & Administrative skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Word.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
Full time, permanent
€30-38k depending on experience
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/