B2B Sales Exec - Dublin South
- Dublin South
- € 30000 - € 35000
- Dublin South
A Sales Executive with outbound B2B experience is required for a South Dublin freight forwarder who will provide product training and support. The purpose of this role is to secure new business in line with a jointly agreed target plan, to promote the image of the company and maintain an existing portfolio of profitable business.
The focus of new business will come from B, C & D customers as A customers and corporate accounts will continue to be looked after by existing sales personnel.
So what does success look like?
- 100% of sales calls to be recorded in the CRM.
- To meet/exceed overall sales plan v budget along with activity KPI’s.
- Dedicate & Balance time spent on new business opportunities v customer maintenance.
- Development & maintenance of new business
- Retention of existing business
- Customer negotiations to achieve competitive cost structures
- Handling quotation requests
- Preparation of RFQ Tenders & Proposals
- Maintenance of Global CRM database
- Maintain and develop customer relationships
- Participation in structured telephone and mail marketing campaigns
- Customer systems access training
- Periodical report production
- Assistance to colleagues, such as with SCM promotion
- Provide support requested by the network
- Maintain and increase volumes and revenues
- Minimum of 1 years outbound B2B sales experience in the Irish market.
- Knowledge of Freight Forwarding or Logistics is an advantage.
- Proven ability to prospect and qualify leads, make presentations, overcome objections, generate quotations and win business.
- Ability to identify market opportunities and think strategically
- Confidence and ability to qualify sales leads
- Proven ability to follow a sales process
- Good presentation skills
- Strong communicator, organised with an ability to prioritise your workload
- Flexibility in order to occasionally work away from home and overseas travel is also likely
Full time, permanent
€30-35k, mileage and bonus
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/