Are you an experienced road freight professional looking to join a global market leading brand at an exciting transformational time? A top global logistics company is seeking a Branch Manager with substantial experience within the pan European road freight market.
As a talented operational leader, you will manage the Dublin road terminal. You will be required to drive both operational excellence and to meet and exceed customer expectations. You will also be managing and developing their talented team of experienced multi-disciplined freight professionals. This role involves really driving their operational capability and growth aspirations.
- Operational - Overseeing our Dublin branch operations, you will also be tasked with implementing ongoing pan European business initiatives.
- Customer Service and Engagement - Ensuring an exceptional customer experience for our new and existing customers.
- Developing People – Lead from the front, being visible, collaborating as one team with trust, develop and coach our people to deliver best in class solutions.
- Innovation and Continuous Improvement - Deploy robust deliverable Continuous Improvement plans using proven tools and procedures.
- Financial & Cost Management - Ensure the operation meets and exceed its efficiency targets through good supplier management and operational efficiencies.
- A collaborative, people centric, innovative and operationally focused individual with strong leadership and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Proven experience of working in a similar role coupled with strong demonstrable management experience gained within a Road/Land Freight environment.
- Demonstrable experience of operating and managing terminal operations.
Full time, permanent
€Neg + Benefits
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs