Civil Engineer - Water
- Dublin City
- Dublin West, Dublin City Centre
Our client is one of Ireland leading's consultancies employing in excess of 550 people. They are a fast-growing and progressive organisation operating within all of the mainstream engineering disciplines. The stability and growth of the company has attracted the very best professionals with the promise of progressing and expanding their careers. They are a global organisation with a commitment to sharing knowledge and skills across our global community.
They are currently recruiting for Civil Engineers with strong site development and drainage experience for their Dublin office. The ideal candidate will be looking to further their career and gain invaluable experience within a friendly and diverse working environment.
- Undertaking civil engineering design, review and project management for a wide range of projects including water and wastewater networks.
- Provision of specialist design and reporting expertise within a multi-disciplinary office.
- Supervision and development of junior staff.
- Management of client relationships on allocated projects both internal and external.
- Conducting site inspections and works supervision.
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience, most of which will be in design gained within a consultancy environment.
- Chartered or actively working towards chartership.
- Experience in the design of water and wastewater networks, pumping stations etc.
- Autodesk Civil 3D software.
The client is open to candidates seeking a more flexible working week including flexible start/finish times, planned working from home and offer the ability to purchase additional leave. They offer a flexible Friday scheme.
They offer a generous reward package which includes salary, benefits and twice annual profit share.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/