Leading global Freight Forwarding specialist based in Dublin West now seeks a Commercial Support Exec with experience within the forwarding industry. This is a great opportunity for the right person to work in a fast-moving, dynamic environment. If you are motivated, passionate and enthusiastic, with a great attitude then this is the job for you!
The main purpose of the role is to support sales activities within the business so the company can maximise opportunities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of existing client relationships
- Maintaining a multi-modal pricing matrix.
- Procurement of rates with carriers
- Identify qualifying leads and introducing the companies services, qualifying the lead and gathering requirements in order to pass to the sales department.
- Maintaining the CRM database
- Preparing sales presentation material.
- Analysing data within systems so the company can take best advantage of opportunities.
- Assisting with onboarding new clients by generating Standard Operating Procedures that meet the clients service level expectations and distributing same to the operations teams.
- Managing some key account relationships.
- Formulate and deliver marketing campaigns to assist in achieving the companies sales objectives.
- Complete tender documentation.
- Providing some admin support to the sales team.
- Previous sales or operations experience within the freight or logistics sector.
- A natural communicator who is comfortable building commercial relationships.
- Portray a professional image at all times and understand the importance of delivering first-class customer service.
- Excellent data analytic and admin experience.
- Be a motivated self-starter who is able to work on your own initiative.
- Confidence and attitude to work are an essential prerequisite.
- Be able to work in fast-paced, constantly shifting environment
- Possess excellent decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking and highly proficient computer skills.
- Enjoy and be able to multi-task activities with shifting priorities in a high energy dynamic environment.
Permanent/ Full Time
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/