Corporate Services Manager - Dublin North
- Freight Forwarding
- Dublin North
- € 45000 - € 50000
- Dublin North
Corporate Services Manager required for a prominent business association. Based out of North Dublin and reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to effectively report to the board which will ensure that the operating plan is updated and effective whilst ensuring the budget for the Association is being delivered. The development of KPI’s and well-organised reporting will be important in realising these budget expectations. The organisation of the business administration function and systems will also be a key part of the role.
You will effectively manage the team, creating a culture of positive behaviour and development for all those working in the association. The successful candidate will have experience in managing a team, delivering operating plans and working towards business efficiencies that can impact the growth of the Association.
- Deliver the operating plan in line with the Budget and report to the General Manager on progress.
- Prepare and deliver an update for the board on a quarterly basis.
- Provide high level administrative, strategic planning and operational support, to the General
- Manager on matters such as staff management, financial planning, facility management and information services.
- Direct and manage the administrative team, trainers and auditors.
- Manage their personal development and performance.
- Carry out periodic reviews in line with company policy.
- Set SMART objectives for your team and organise and deliver specific KPI’s for the team and report on these on a regular basis to the General Manager.
- Develop and implement administrative guidelines with the Administrative team and co-ordinate progressive administrative initiatives which will help the association become more efficient through the use of systems such as CRM, and accounts packages.
- Analyse issues and initiatives that affect the organisation and prepare associated reports, correspondence and submissions including structured reports to the General Manager on sales and prospect for growth.
- Provide information and support for the preparation of financial reports and budgets.
- Support the General Manager in liaising with stakeholders to promote the association membership compliance objectives, particularly to promote the benefits of the association’s audit and training services.
- Review existing training services and work with Trainers to develop training programmes in line with demand from the association membership and review the quality and standard of delivery.
- Develop auditing services in Ireland and work closely with the team to increase sales in this area for the association.
- Meet existing members and develop loyalty amongst members through progressive engagement and encourage their participation in council meetings and the auditing programme.
- Develop and implement marketing and promotional plans in line with the associations budget.
- Oversee the development and upkeep of the association’s social media platforms including the website, and social media pages.
- Work with the team to periodically organise member briefings.
Key Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum 5 years management experience in a similar role.
- Holding a professional or third-level qualification in an area relevant to the responsibilities of the post.
- Business development, marketing and communication skills in the field of road transport and logistics or a complimentary field.
- Personal credibility with the capability to advise and influence at a senior management level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated team management experience.
- The ability to work within a team environment and provide effective leadership.
- Proven ability to work and engage with stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, demonstrable through evidential engagements.
Additional Skills & Attributes:
- Trade qualifications (Transport Manager CPC certificate) and Train the Trainer certification would be beneficial.
- Understand the cultural legislative / regulatory compliance landscape in Ireland.
- A thorough understanding of the transport market on the island of Ireland, the role of the EU in that market, and an ability to win the confidence of political and business leaders respecting distinctive national identities.
Full time, permanent
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/