Crane Operator required for a long-established and respected Cork-based crane hire company. This is a busy role requiring responsibility to service demanding delivery schedules set by clients within the construction industry.
Key Duties & Responsibilities;
- Driving crane to site and completing set-up along with the onsite team
- Operating crane in exposed rural locations with potentially high winds
- Ensuring all duties are completed with a priority on health and safety
- Securing of the load
- Working with Site Manager to complete erection of product to schedule
- Full clean C Licence (Rigid) with a valid Slinger Banksman Qualification
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Previous Crane driving, HIAB or JCB experience
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Ability to work as part of a closely-knit team onsite
Full time, permanent
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Nicola Murphy on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Our latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs