An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an experienced Customer Service Coordinator to join a Dublin City based International Shipping Line providing Customer Service Support to the company’s clients.
Core Areas of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Customer service & client interaction
- Import cargo release
- Export bookings, documentation & invoicing
- Cargo operations & port agency liaison
Skills & Experience:
- Experience within the Logistics/shipping industry essential
- Ability to work 1 weekend in 3 or 4 weekends with full overtime paid
- Ability to work under pressure
- Customer-focused individual with good communication skills
- Flexibility to work weekend on a rota basis
Full time, permanent with a requirement to work 1 in 3 or 4 weekends
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Danielle Lynch on 01-8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs