Our client is a family-owned Spanish company providing solutions derived from wood to a worldwide diverse customer base. They currently employ over 3200 people however since inception they have not lost any of their core values and regard their employees as their biggest asset.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be part of a small, passionate team and you will be responsible for managing our customer base. Customer satisfaction is of paramount importance to you and that is why we need your service-oriented attitude. You are the customer's first point of contact and you guide and advise them on all their issues.
- Booking sales and promotion orders for your accounts; monitoring outstanding orders and delivery times.
- Processing customer and order data in SAP and CRM and ensuring that the service runs smoothly.
- Reporting and analyzing complaints.
- Communicating with the logistics team to ensure on-time delivery to customers.
- Ensuring optimal, efficient and qualitative execution of the work.
- Developing a knowledge of the company’s products, facilities, website, policies & procedures;
- Maintaining & updating the customer database.
- 3rd level Qualification is desirable.
- Accurate, stress-resistant and structured working method.
- Commercial and customer-oriented attitude.
- Good social and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
- Professional command of the English language.
- Good knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
What the role offers:
- An interesting job with a lot of independence and lots of room for your own contribution.
- A varied position in a dynamic environment.
- An informal and pleasant work atmosphere in a challenging work field.
- Training and education that meet your needs.
- 21 holidays per year (plus bank holidays).
- Pension Scheme.
Full time, permanent, office-based, Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:30
€30,000 - €32,000 (DOE) + Pension
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs