Customs Clearance Agent - Dublin North
- Warehousing & Transport
- Dublin North
- Dublin North
Job Specification: Customs Clearance Agent, Dublin North
Our client is Europe’s leading Customs Software and professional services company.
As Europe’s only AEO accredited Full-Service Provider the successful candidate will join a growing team of professionals managing compliance activities for Companies in Ireland the UK and the USA.
Our focus is on the 3’Cs of Compliance, Consistency and Cost-effectiveness. We have an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified candidate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Completion of Customs entries
- Managing and develop relationships with clients
- To provide excellent customer service to all existing and potential customers.
- Manage Customer activities closely while in transit (cross trade business)
- Cross training and development within other departments
- Dealing with incoming correspondence
- Liaising with customs when required.
- Dealing with telephone queries
- Dealing with Haulers, Airlines and Shipping lines
- Project Work when required
- Involvement in Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Involvement in Establishing and Maintaining SOPs.
- Keeping all filing up to date
- General Administrative Duties within the Department
- You may be required to carry out any other reasonable duties within your capabilities should the needs of the company require it.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar position
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong Customer service skills, willingness to go the extra mile to resolve issues.
- Strong time management.
- Data accuracy/attention to detail,
- Microsoft Office skills and other Business Systems Experience an advantage
- Ambitious wants to learn and develop, team player
- Suitable Salary and benefits for right Candidate
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on 8326330 / [email protected]
Please do not apply for this vacancy unless you meet the minimum prerequisite requirements as our clients have instructed us that they do not wish to receive applications from candidates that do not meet the minimum requirements.
To keep in touch with the latest industry news follow us on Twitter or Facebook Logiskills are leading recruitment specialists for the manufacturing, freight & logistics industries. Roles we typically recruit for include; air, sea and road freight forwarding; warehouse; distribution; transport; logistics; supply chain; materials; purchasing;procurement; engineering; manufacturing; production; finance; accountant; customer service; admin; accounts; coordination; clerk; agent; supervisor; manager; management.