A number of Dublin, Meath and Kildare based freight forwarding companies are now seeking Customs Clearance Agents with either recent customs clearance experience or recent customs training. Office and home-based roles are available and salaries are dependent on experience.
Typical duties and responsibilities:
- Import and export customs entries
- Clearance of groupage movements and unit loads from the UK (export/import/ENS and PBNs through AIS)
- Dealing with customer and agent queries via email and phone enquiries.
- Ensuring outlaid duties are reported and backup documentation is provided to ensure the TAN account is updated.
- Customs tariffs/valuations
- Creating and discharging T1 documents
- Daily and monthly duty reports.
- Ensure compliance with company and Revenue procedures.
- Complete files to ensure all relevant data and documentation is retained.
- Assist with Revenue audits.
- General administration
- Previous customs clearance experience or recent customs training is essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to prioritise workload within a pressurised environment.
- Able to work on own initiative
Negotiable, depending on experience.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact a consultant on 01 8326330
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs