North Dublin based Global 3PL with easy access to the M50 now seeks experienced Customs Clearance Clerks. This is a busy Freight Forwarding Department so experience is required.
- Completion of Customs entries
- Managing and developing relationships with clients
- To provide excellent customer service to all existing and potential customers.
- Manage Customer activities closely while in transit (cross trade business)
- Cross training and development within other departments
- Dealing with incoming correspondence
- Liaising with customs when required.
- Dealing with telephone queries
- Dealing with Haulers, Airlines and Shipping lines
- Project Work when required
- Involvement in Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Involvement in Establishing and Maintaining SOPs.
- Keeping all filing up to date
- General Administrative Duties within the Department
- Minimum of 1 years Customs Clearance experience in a busy forwarding department.
- Proven ability to problem solve.
- Strong Customer service skills, willingness to go the extra mile to resolve issues.
- Strong time management.
- Data accuracy/attention to detail.
- Customs software experience (Thyme IT, Azyra, CustomsForce etc).
- Good Microsoft Office skills and other Business Systems experience.
Full time, permanent
€32-40,000 + Benefits
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Sean Lennon on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs