North Dublin LCL specialist now seek to hire an experienced Deep Sea LCL Operations/Customer Services Clerk. The company operate a weekly direct consolidation service from China, USA and India as well as a weekly export service to China, USA, India, Africa, Asia, Middle East and Australia/NZ. Reporting to the General Manager and as part of a small team your key responsibilities will include:
- Handling LCL import and export shipments from booking through to delivery.
- Arranging local transport
- Communicating with Clients and Overseas/Agents/Partners to process Bookings, follow up on shipments, provide Arrival/Shipping details etc.
- Arranging Customs Clearance
- Issuing quotations
- Accruing charges from Creditors and completing files for invoicing.
- Dealing with Operations problems/queries with Overseas Offices/Partners and Clients whenever required.
- Min 2 years recent import Ocean freight experience preferably within an LCL environment
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Ability to develop relationships on the telephone
- Well organised with ability to prioritise
- Good IT skills especially on Excel
Full-time permanent (Mon-Fri, 8:30am to 5pm)
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs