The main purpose of this role is to work with our client’s partners and affiliates to obtain an accurate demand and planning forecast. You need solid experience allowing you to probe and understand the context of those forecasts and build upon them. Reporting to the Senior Director of Demand Planning you will work in close collaboration with regional commercial leadership and key stakeholders across the business to continually evolve the demand planning process to meet strategic objectives. You will be responsible for ensuring accurate monthly forecasting and planning processes meet internal stakeholder requirements.
We are looking for the following;
- Biopharma experience (essential)
- Strong interaction with Finance and Commercial (sales & marketing), ideally on both value and volume aspects.
- The ability to interface at general management and senior director level
- The ability to influence and challenge
- Executive presence – strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Clear and articulate communication skills
- Experience of demand planning, analytics, supply planning and S&OP.
- Strong relationship builder – ability to work across markets with varying levels and degrees of expertise in the team
- Good understanding of both demand and supply planning.
- Experience upwards of 10+ years
- Strategic outlook with a hands-on approach.
- Exceptionally detail orientated.
The role will entail:
- Standard S&OP process and liaison with supply chain and procurement teams.
- Standard monthly processes and performance management.
- Develop and build teams with a collaborative approach.
- Evidence of demand/supply chain standardisation, process improvement and use of supporting tools.
- Strong technical and interpersonal skills to work across the organisation.
- Matrix management of a team of operational Demand Planners providing market-specific forecasts.
- Creating regional forecasts to drive business planning, ensuring delivery of sales, inventory, costs, and service.
- Working across Asia and the EU
Highly competitive basic salary plus bonus, car allowance and benefits.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Jennifer Costello on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs