Leading Bio pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer for an 18 month contract. Responsible for leading a team of Engineers and Technicians across the whole plant.
Some key responsibilites include:
- Build and manage an effective team.
- Manage all maintenace operatorions and services.
- Resolve all site issues and advise managers on any issues.
- Responsible for mainentance finance and budget.
- Create and enforce new SOP's and policies.
- Manage all SLA's.
Please only apply if you meet the following requirements for this role:
- Degree in Engineering/Science.
- Over 10 years relevant experienece.
- Previous experience in a biotech of pharmaceutical company.
**This is a contract role until September 2022**
For a confidential discussion and to receive the full job spec please contact Jennifer Costello on 01 8326330 / email@example.com
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/