This global pharmaceutical is proactively hiring for a Director of Sales and Operations Planning. Based in Cork, this is a tremendous opportunity to join a cutting edge, progressive business. The Director of Sales and Operations Planning will work in close collaboration with regional leadership and key stakeholders to meet management objectives.
- Responsible for the design of the S&OP process and for the successful global rollout and implementation
- Communicate and support the implementation of the supply chain strategy
- Coordinate the activities of the department and provide direction and assistance on resolution of complex issues and potential problems related to production planning and demand management
- Strategic plan to improve S&OP enabling process design and adoption through technology and analytics.
- Define key metrics of S&OP and track benefits and improvements to the business
- Align resources, prioritise strategies, establish targets, and implement cost-out initiatives for S&OP.
- Continuous improvement.
- Leader with a proven track record of building and managing high performing teams
- Strong people manager with a reputation for mentoring and developing people
- Track record in pharmaceutical/biotech manufacturing and supply chain execution and oversight, previous ERP implementation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, as well as strong skills as a negotiator to reach consensus, alignment and commitment.
- Project management skills to manage overall transformation and continuous improvement projects across multiple geographies and business functions.
- Change management and transformational change experience
- Able to develop solutions to complex problems which require an in-depth degree of ingenuity, creativity and innovativeness
- Able to develop complex concepts, techniques, and standards
- Must have expertise in pharmaceutical or biotech industries, US, EU and international cGMPs
- Extensive years of relevant experience in related field and a BSc or BA
- MA/MBA ideally
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 233 9200 / 086 026 8784 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs