Team Lead for Pharmaceutical Distribution Centre required for an 18 month Contract.
The person will be responsible for:
- Support the Freight & Distribution Manager
- Manage a team of approximately 11 people.
- Interact and liaise with Supply Chain Teams locally and internationally.
- Ensure GDP Compliance.
- Responsible for Investigating Deviations, determining root cause and implementing effective CAPA’s as necessary.
- Execute training programmes and general administration duties as required.
TO be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical Industry.
- 3-4years Team Lead experience in a GDP environment.
- Strong knowledge of Investigations, Deviations, and CAPA’s.
- Experience working with SAP and Microsoft Office Applications.
This role is an 18 month contract.
If you wish to receive the whole job specification or for a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Jennifer Costello on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs