A global 3PL now requires an experienced District Business Operations Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support and contribute to the Tactical Business Plan of the district in an effort to ensure efficiency, world class service and global consistency.
- Drive full and proper usage of existing systems and tools by operations.
- Introduce new processes, the underlying strategy and associated performance expectations to the district in conjunction with receiving and rolling out new operating systems and related tools.
- Train and coach operations in the skill of providing meaningful feedback on new processes, systems and tools.
- Drive the business strategy and objectives and collaborate with other district, regional, and global resources to build consistency in all processes leading to world class service.
- Be vocal in addressing local market conditions and regulations that may hinder the district from meeting the global standards.
- Strive to find opportunities to align with the global standard despite local variances.
- Collaborate with local management to identify opportunities to improve quality, service, compliance, and profitability through the pursuit of efficiency and consistency by identifying and prioritizing problem areas through communication with operational staff and via [observation, process mapping, timing studies, and self-assessments] process analysis methods
- Provide training for every employee in the art and application of the Process Management Fundamentals, through teaching and mentoring.
- Monitor performance standards and District Excellence metrics and promote behaviors and processes to close the performance gap within the district.
- 5 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Fluent in English and eligible to work in Ireland without sponsorship.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Nicola Murphy on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Our latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs