This is a great opportunity for an experienced EHS Manager interested in taking the next step in their career. This is a people management role with an emphasis on compliance in a highly regulated industry.
- Preparing safety and environmental documentation to support the Integrated Management System.
- Working with Divisional Management in the development, delivery, implementation and maintenance of Divisional specific SHEQ policies and procedures.
- Conducting safety and environment audits including the management and maintenance of the audit tracker.
- Providing SHEQ advice and direction to staff and contractors.
- Carrying out regular audits of sites and providing direction and guidance to project managers and site supervisors.
- Maintaining the company’s ISO and Safe-T Cert accreditation's.
- Keeping all documentation up to date across all sites and ensuring company EHS policies and procedures are fully implemented and compliant with relevant legislation.
- Compiling and analyzing safety statistics and completing EHS tender prequalification documents.
- Carrying out site inductions of employees and subcontractor employees on site.
- Reporting of accidents, incidents and near misses, and assisting with investigations in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Third level Health and Safety Degree/Diploma/Certification. Min Level 8. Ideally Masters to Level 9.
- Full driving license
- 3 years previous experience working as a Health and Safety Officer (Preferable)
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong people management skills.
- Must be proactive and be able to work as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
€65,000 - €75,000 per annum.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs