Rapidly growing Dublin City based IT organization is now seeking an EMEA Logistics Specialist for a full-time position.
- Responsible for shipping and receiving orders for EMEA destinations.
- Be an expert on country requirements (including compliance) for shipments bound for EMEA countries, including an understanding of the Onward Supply Relief (OSR) process.
- Arrange domestic and import/export bookings with carriers and ensure that documentation is complete/accurate.
- Be a point of contact for service providers.
- Partner with the sales and finance teams to resolve discrepancies, missing information etc.
- Provide shipping directions when merchandise is received in the warehouse; ensure communication to the warehouse without any errors
- Monitor and maintain customer profiles, including addresses, shipping terms, and special instructions.
- Generate reports and communicate order progress, troubleshoot PO, shipping, packing, and invoicing issues
- Responsible for shipment reporting to Finance department
- Continuously refines and improves product transport storage processes
- Min 2-years similar experience working within a Logistics environment
- Proficient in excel and Microsoft.
- Good verbal and numerical skills
- Capable of working on their own initiative and within a team environment.
- Candidates should have a good level of written and spoken English
Ful-time, Monday– Friday with the requirement to temporarily work remotely
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Nicola on 021 233 9200 / email@example.com
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Our latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs