Estimator required to work with the Project Managers in the Pharmaceutical Department of a busy high-tech process systems provider. Reporting to the Estimation Co-Ordinator, the purpose of this position is to assist the Pharma Business Department to prepare build costs, costs plans and prepare tender submission documents for a wide range of projects.
- Prepare mechanical estimates for large industrial projects.
- Review project cost reports and project schedule.
- Complete tender packs.
- Source materials, balancing cost and quality.
- Raise and discuss with various departments on the engineering team any issues relating to how project design and installation affects estimation.
- Discuss equipment lists with procurement.
- Degree qualification in Mechanical Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Economics or Building Services an advantage.
- Previous experience in estimating/quantity surveying/mechanical engineering an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in tender preparation and submission an advantage.
- Must have strong MS Office skills
- Good telephone, oral and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal, and organisational skills
- Must possess good attention to detail and flexibility of approach
- Must work well as part of a team
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to meet strict deadlines
Full time, permanent
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Nicola Murphy on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs