Our Client a well-established Irish Owned company based in Dublin 17 now require an experienced European groupage operator/freight forwarder to join their busy team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Day to day operations in a busy office environment
- Develop and foster good relations with existing and potential clients to ensure retention and growth
- Dealing with all aspects of documentation
- Ability to manage own performance
- Dealing with overseas agents & hauliers
- Liaise with client companies to ensure all requirements are met at all times.
- Liaise with current agents and sub-contractors regarding all collections, loadings/deliveries of customers goods, booking in of deliveries, loading of containers, entering of manifest and costings associated with each container.
- Liaising with other company offices and agents to ensure safe and accurate deliveries.
- Generate invoices as required, in a timely manner in line with Finance team guidelines.
- Liaising with suppliers and negotiating rates to maximise margins.
- Be responsible for handling designated key accounts, controlling of collections /
deliveries / CMR's / POD’s etc.
Skills and Experiences
- 2+ years of experience of working within a similar European Groupage role.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as within a team.
- Experience of the Azyra FMS would be beneficial
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate an energetic and innovative approach to problem-solving and continuous improvements.
- Learning Certificate Higher Level or similar equivalent level,
- Fluent English required
- Full time/Permanent
- €30,000 - €40,000 (DOE)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/