An established and highly respected forwarder is currently looking for a Freight Forwarder with European road freight experience. This is a great opportunity to join a well established and highly respected forwarding company.
- Liaise with current agents regarding all collections, loadings/deliveries of customers goods, booking in of deliveries, loading of containers, entering of manifest and costings associated with each container.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and potential clients
- Maintain strong working relationship with clients.
- Liaising with other company offices and agents to ensure safe and accurate deliveries.
- Generate invoices as required, in a timely manner in line with Finance team guidelines.
- Be responsible for handling designated key accounts, controlling of collections /deliveries / POD’s
- Route planning
- Dealing with Hauliers and also potential new hauliers
- 2/3 years experience in a similar role
- Strong PC and administration skills
- Team player & problem solver is key
- Excellent communications skills, written & verbal
- Excellent numerical skills
€30,000 - €40,000 (DOE)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs