Long established, Dublin West based European Freight Forwarder is looking for an experienced Road Freight Forwarder to join their operations team looking after imports from France and Italy. This is a great opportunity to join a well established and highly respected, forwarding company with potential for promotion.
- Liaise with shipping companies to ensure all requirements are met at all times.
- Liaise with current agents regarding all collections, loadings / deliveries of customers goods, booking in of deliveries, loading of containers, entering of manifest and costings associated with each container.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and potential clients
- Maintain strong working relationship with clients.
- Liaising with other company offices and agents to ensure safe and accurate deliveries.
- Generate invoices as required, in a timely manner in line with Finance team guidelines.
- Be responsible for handling designated key accounts, controlling of collections / deliveries / POD’s
- Dealing with Hauliers and also potential new hauliers you may have worked with previous role, could be an advantage
- Three years experience in a similar European import groupage role within the Irish freight forwarding industry
- Good FMS systems experience
- Strong administration skills
- Team player & problem solver is key
- Excellent communications skills, written & verbal
- Excellent numerical skills
Full time, permanent, office based
€Neg. and competitive for the right candidate.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs