This is a change management role, implementing a rollout of a new system within payroll across a number of sites globally. This is a shared services centre currently managing payrolls for approximately 40 countries. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of this project on time, within budget and within scope for the managed sites.
The role will also include a supervisory aspect and will report to the Assoc Director of Payroll.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of this project
- Define project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule using appropriate verification techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the Payroll team, project team and all stakeholder
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Attend all meetings and training as required to maintain proficiency.
Experience & Skills:
- Proven experience in project management, finance & payroll roles
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Previous experience of using Workday
Full time, 12-month contract
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/