Long established and highly successful Freight Forwarder now require a freight forwarder with a minimum of 2 years Ocean and Road freight experience for their Dublin 15 office. You will ensure that the services delivered, meets and exceeds customer expectation, is in accordance with established service levels/procedures / SLA’s and is within revenue and cost parameters. You will also ensure that all administrative requirements are complete and accurate as well as contributing to the achievement of Departmental/Product and Company goals and objectives.
Description of responsibilities and Key Tasks:
- Understanding Customer Requirements and ensuring the delivery of first-class customer service.
- Planning, arranging, monitoring and controlling shipments/deliveries and the completion of all associated documentation (operational, administrative & legal).
- Customs Clearance (Training provided)
- Liaising with Customers and Suppliers / Service providers.
- Adherence & maintenance of the Daily/Weekly/Monthly ‘Task List’
- Operation of the company’s IT Systems (incl. Azyra, MS Office)
- Timely and accurate generation of Sales Invoicing and timely processing of costs (accruals & purchase invoices).
- Timely and effective response to general inquiries and queries, or escalating if unable to deal with completely or accurately.
- Compliance with all Legal, Regulatory and Company Standards.
- Adherence to the company H&S Policy and proactively contributes to the maintenance of a safe working environment.
- Provide Holiday/Absence cover when required
- Minimum of two years in a transport or logistics role. Multimodal experience, Dangerous Goods and Customs Clearance knowledge is desirable.
- Genuine desire to develop a career within the Freight Forwarding / Logistics industry.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- A high level of clerical speed and accuracy.
- A team player who will proactively take on tasks and responsibilities.
- Commitment to quality and customer service is essential.
€28,000 - €32,000 (DOE)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs