Established Dublin 24 based Freight Forwarder now seeks an experienced Inside Sales Coordinator with a successful history within the Irish freight industry. Working in a demanding and dynamic environment, this will be a great opportunity for the right person to join a growing team. If you are motivated, passionate and enthusiastic, with a great attitude then this is the job for you!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and qualify leads that match the required profile.
- Introducing the companies services to potential clients.
- Prepare and send marketing materials and follow up.
- Complete Tendor Docs as instructed.
- Keeping the CRM database up to date
- Contacting Vendors when needed for rates.
- Supporting existing sales force and distributors where needed
- Previous success within a similar role selling multimodal freight services to the Irish market.
- Be a motivated self-starter who is able to work on own initiative
- Portray a professional image at all times and understand the importance of delivering first-class customer service.
- Self-confidence and attitude to work are an essential prerequisite.
- Be able to work in fast-paced, constantly shifting environment
- Possess excellent decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking and highly proficient computer skills.
- Enjoy and be able to multi-task activities with shifting priorities in a high energy dynamic environment.
Permanent/ Full Time, Office-Based
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs