Our client is looking for a GIS Analyst to join their Digital team in their Dublin office. You will be a part of an unrivalled community of experts, where everyone is supported in their career path and encouraged to work towards a professional qualification.
You will help us to deliver effective and professional services for a range of high-profile clients. The role will involve a variety of technical tasks on projects of various scales from local to global importance. You will be working within the existing Digital team with other company digital specialists. This role focuses on our linear infrastructure businesses.
- Deliver dynamic, innovative solutions to internal and external clients by thinking both logically and creatively;
- Propose, develop and implement new automated systems and processes;
- Provide critical input to delivering projects on time and budget;
- Work with a range of data capture, analysis, visualisation and compliance technologies;
- Work with staff from other disciplines and demonstrate the value of good GIS standards and practices.
- GIS Degree or Master’s Degree
- Technical expert in GIS - ArcGIS desktop version 10.3+ and extensions;
- Spatial ETL applications, specifically FME, to include CAD to GIS conversions;
- Automation of processes using Python & ArcPy;
- Experience in producing GIS workflows;
- Knowledge of databases and GIS systems integration (MS SQL Server, Postgres, PostGIS, ArcGIS Server, ArcSDE);
- Data management and standards knowledge and experience;
- Experience managing and delivering GIS projects for internal and external clients;
- Advanced numeracy, analytical and computer skills for data manipulation and management;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, with an ability to communicate complex technical ideas to a non-technical audience;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Liaise with multi-disciplinary teams located across several offices;
- Exposure to other desktop GIS software (QGIS, GRASS);
- Experience of GIS application to engineering, transport and development service sectors.
- Knowledge of CAD software and experience with other drafting tools;
- Knowledge of Common Data Environments and BIM workflows;
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/