Based on-site at the customer's location in Dublin City, this position is responsible for leading cross-functional projects across multiple teams (Order Management, Compliance, Transport, Supply Chain), multiple vendors and multiple business units globally.
For each project, the Project Manager will be responsible for creating and managing a project plan with tasks and ownership set against business requirements.
- Create and manage plans based on business requirements
- Present project status reports to major stakeholders and internal teams
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s)
- Lead the project team and provide all the required support
- Be able to proactively escalate risks/delays associated with a project
- Support the implementation of the company’s culture within the team
- Review & amend the processes and procedures where required
- Develop “best practice” methodology internal and external systems
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years experience in a project management role within the Supply Chain/Logistics industry.
- Previous experience in managing cross-functional projects
- Effective communication & negotiations skills
- Ability to define, develop & document business processes and procedures
- Self starter and the ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Strong knowledge of Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel, Projects, VISIO or any other Project tools
- Knowledge of Google Drawing and Google Doc, DataStudio and Tableau is a plus
- Six Sigma certification or PMI or PRINCE is desirable
- Logistics background is desirable
- Time Management, Resource Management, and Persuasion
- Willingness to travel internationally (Up to 30% of the time)
Full time, permanent, site-based (International travel will be required)
€50-60,000 (DOE), Healthcare, Pension etc…
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Wesley Fitzgibbon on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs