A Dublin 12 based Freight Forwarding Company is now seeking an experienced Import Ocean Freight Forwarding Specialist with recent experience within FCL and or LCL freight operations. Working in a fast-paced environment, the role is a home/office blended position and the client is willing to negotiate a competitive salary dependent on your experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating global transport operations
- LCL/FCL import shipments
- Agreeing rates with customers and agents
- Notifying the customs clearance team
- Generating customer invoicing and accruing supplier invoices
- Relevant recent import operations experience in Seafreight FCL and/or LCL
- Confident dealing with overseas Suppliers and Clients, arranging and monitoring Import shipments, deliveries/collections and documentation.
- Understanding of Import Customs Clearance an advantage but not essential.
- Demonstrate a consistently high level of customer service & professionalism.
- Experience meeting deadlines, prioritising tasks and taking ownership for your own workload.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Excellent organization skill
Fulltime, Permanent, Blended home/office role
Excellent package available.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs