International Shipping Coordinator - Dublin South
- Freight Forwarding
- Dublin South
- € 40000 - € 50000
- Dublin South
A long-established global company now seek to hire an International Shipping Coordinator for their new Irish office based in South Dublin. This is a startup in the Irish market and as such will require an individual who can play a key role in supporting Sales and Logistics. The company can offer you a friendly, experienced, professional environment allowing for your professional development and growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Logistics support: coordinate shipments with 3rd party logistics companies.
- Coordination and information sharing with our oversea offices.
- Sales support: create paperwork to support sales contract and customer relationship.
- Input sales and logistics data into the system.
- Administration and maintenance of relevant sales contracts and logistics documents.
- 3+ years of relevant and recent experience within an international trading or logistics company.
- Experience in an international trading environment is a plus.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Logistics is preferred
- Excellent communicator
- Organized, self-starter with a proven ability to work on your own initiative and has strong attention to detail.
Full time, permanent
Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Our latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/