This role is responsible for carrying out analytical testing on finished products and raw materials to comply with cGMP, Health and Safety, SOP’s and environmental and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain and follow all relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- HPLC, UPLC, GC, IR, UV, ICP, particle size, dissolution & physical testing.
- Analysis of raw materials and finished products.
- Calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment as per calibration procedures.
- To support the laboratory testing schedule in order to achieve an efficient QC system and Customer Service level of >95%.
- Follow up on Corrective Actions.
- Sending out samples for external analysis when requested.
- Participating in internal/External Audits.
- Liaising with external suppliers/vendors in relation to QC consumables.
- Adherence to laboratory safety measures, at all times, highlighting areas for improvement.
- Ensuring that GLP/GMP standards are always adhered to.
You must have:
- Organisational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Ability to prioritise decision making differentiating between urgent and non-urgent.
- Strong analytical ability and associated problem solving.
- Flexible and shows willingness to learn to develop technical skills.
- Takes a methodical, systematic and structured approach to work.
- 3rd level qualification – Bachelor’s degree in a science-based discipline.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office
- Experience working within a pharmaceutical cGLP Environment; with knowledge of EU GMP and US FDA Guidelines
€30,000 - €35,000 per annum plus benefits
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs